This Chia Seed Pudding only requires 4 ingredients and is prepped ahead of time for the perfect breakfast or on-the-go snack. Mix and match with your favourite toppings!
Prep Time: 5 minutes + 6 hours set time
Total Time: 6 hours
- 1 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or agave
- 2 cups Califia Farms Extra Creamy Oat Beverage
- Top with berries and nuts of your choice
- In a bowl, add your chia seeds, sweetener of choice, and Califia Farms Extra Creamy Oat Beverage. Mix until combined.
- Transfer into small cups, mason jars or whatever vessel you'd like.
- Give the mixture a quick stir once in the cups, and set in the fridge for up to 6 hours - overnight.
- Remove from the fridge and serve with your favourite toppings. Enjoy!