This no-churn Cookies & Cream Ice Cream is a dessert we'd like to keep on repeat all summer. No ice cream machine needed – just 20 minutes of prep time and 6 hours of patience. We recommend measuring with your heart when it comes to the cookies!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Freeze Time: 6 hours
Total Time: 6 hours, 20 minutes
- 1 14-ounce can coconut milk
- 1 7-ounce can condensed sweetened coconut milk
- ½ cup Califia Farms Extra Creamy Oat Beverage
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 15-20 crushed vegan cookies
- Add coconut milk to a large bowl. Use a hand mixer on medium speed to mix coconut milk until smooth. Increase speed to high and continue to mix for 3 minutes, until fluffy. Add condensed sweetened coconut milk and mix until combined.
- Pour in Califia Farms Extra Creamy Oat Beverage and vanilla extract. Mix on medium speed for 2 minutes, until fully combined.
- Pour mixture into a freezer-safe container. Crush vegan cookies and fold into the ice cream.
- Freeze for 6 hours. Serve and enjoy!