We're all about recipes that don't require an oven and these no-bake Chocolate Cookie Dough Bars fit the bill perfectly.
Prep Time: 20 minutes + 3 hours chill time
Total Time: 3 hours 20 minutes
For the dough:
- 1/2 cup vegan butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons Califia Farms Extra Creamy Almond Beverage
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips
For the chocolate coating:
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Add flour to a small bowl and microwave for 1 minute. Fluff the flour with a fork and set aside to allow it to cool.
- Add melted butter, vanilla extract, brown sugar, and powdered sugar to a large bowl and whisk. Add Califia Farms Extra Creamy Almond Beverage and continue to whisk.
- Add flour, kosher salt, almond butter, and chocolate chips to the mixture and fold together.
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper and add dough. Press down so that the dough fits the shape of the container. Place in the refrigerator.
- In another bowl, warm coconut cream in the microwave for one minute. Add chocolate chips and allow it to sit in the coconut cream for 2 minutes, then beginning to whisk until creamy. If some of the chocolate chips do not melt, add to the microwave for an additional 15 seconds and continue to whisk until smooth.
- Pour chocolate coating on top of cookie dough and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Enjoy!