Bigger isn't always better, but in the case of a Party-Size Pop Tart, it certainly is. Grab this nostalgic recipe fit for a crowd below!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20-22 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 2 sheets vegan puff pastry, thawed
- ¾ cup strawberry preserves or jam
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon Califia Farms Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Beverage
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Vegan sprinkles, optional
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place one puff pastry sheet on top. Using a rolling pin, roll the puff pastry into a large rectangle.
- Add strawberry preserves or jam on top, covering the bottom sheet of the pop tart. Leave about ½ inch of the perimeter or border of the pastry bare.
- Roll the second puff pastry sheet into a large rectangle to match the bottom piece and place the second sheet on top of the preserves. Trim any excess edges.
- Press a fork along the edges of the tart to seal the two sheets together. With the same fork, poke small holes on the top sheet of the pop tart so that steam can escape and the jam will not spill out while baking. Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Make the glaze by combining powdered sugar, Califia Farms Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Beverage, and vanilla extract in a bowl. Whisk together until smooth.
- Allow pastry to cool completely. Spread frosting on top and add vegan sprinkles, if desired.
- Break apart into smaller servings, and enjoy!