These dairy-free Pumpkin Coffee Waffles are the perfect recipe to ring in Fall! These waffles are extra soft and sweetened with a real kick of pumpkin spice and coffee.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 cup Califia Farms Pumpkin Spice Latte Cold Brew Coffee
- 1 cup Califia Farms Unsweetened Almond Beverage
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin spice
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons vegan butter, melted
- Your favourite nuts, toasted (optional, for topping)
- Pure maple syrup (optional, for topping)
- Preheat your waffle maker to desired setting -- medium-high heat works great!
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, pumpkin spice, and sea salt. Create a well in the middle of your dry ingredients.
- To the well, add the Califia Farms Pumpkin Spice Latte Cold Brew, Unsweetened Almond Beverage, apple cider vinegar, melted butter, vanilla, pumpkin puree, and maple syrup.
- Stir together (using a rubber spatula) until fully incorporated and batter looks smooth.
- Let the batter sit for 2-3 minutes while it slightly thickens and rises. The batter should be pourable but not 'runny' at all. It should slightly stick when a whisk is lifted up, as a test.
- Next, spoon batter into your waffle maker (about 1/2 cup at a time) and cook according to your waffle iron’s instructions.
- Once each waffle is cooked, add them to a baking sheet and place in the oven on the lowest setting (just to keep them warm). Repeat until all waffles are made.
- To serve, stack waffles and top with your favourite nuts and maple syrup. Enjoy!