These Pumpkin Mousse Cups are irresistible in taste and texture and so simple to make. This recipe perfectly captures the flavor of fall and it can easily be doubled to serve at your next gathering -- plus, it doesn't take up any of that precious oven space.
Prep Time: 10 minutes, plus 2 hours to chill
Total Time: 2 hours, 10 minutes
- ¾ cup coconut cream, from 2 cans of refrigerated coconut milk
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 6 tablespoons Califia Farms Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ teaspoon pumpkin spice
- Pinch kosher salt
- Vegan whipped cream, for garnish
- 3 tablespoons chopped candied pecans, for garnish
- Vegan salted caramel, for garnish
- Refrigerate 2 cans of coconut milk overnight, then open and remove the hardened cream on top, either discarding the liquid or saving it for another use.
- Place all ingredients into a blender in the order listed, and blend until well combined and smooth. Do not add the three ingredients marked "for garnish."
- Divide between glasses and place in the refrigerator to set for at least 2 hours. When ready to serve, top with vegan whipped cream, chopped pecans, and vegan salted caramel for an added touch. Enjoy!