Raspberry, pistachio, and white chocolate make these chilled treats both rich and light — the perfect indulgence as the weather warms up!
Servings: Makes 4 popsicles
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Freeze Time: 4 hours
- 1 7.1 oz (200g) package of vegan white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Califia Farms Oat Beverage
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 crushed pistachios
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- Caramel sauce (optional)
- Freeze-dried raspberries (optional)
1. Melt vegan white chocolate chips according to package instructions.
2. Using a silicone popsicle mold, coat each mold with the melted white chocolate. Reserve the remaining melted white chocolate.
3. In a medium bowl (with handheld electric mixer) or food processor, combine coconut cream, sugar, Califia Farms Oat Beverage and vanilla extract. Beat together on high speed until smooth and creamy. Tip: a food processor or blender works best to ensure that the mixture is smooth. If you prefer chunks of coconut cream for extra texture, we recommend a hand mixer.
4. Fold in crushed pistachios and fresh raspberries to the mixture.
5. Add about 1 or 2 tablespoons of the mixture into each popsicle mold. Be careful to not overfill!
6. Coat each mold with the extra melted white chocolate to seal the mixture. Place wooden popsicle sticks into the mold.
7. Freeze for at least 4 hours. If desired, drizzle with caramel and freeze-dried raspberries once the popsicles have been removed from the molds.