These oat cups are made with simple and nutritious ingredients, just the right snack for any time of day!
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 ½ cups Califia Farms Oat Beverage
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup chopped blueberries
- ½ cup chopped strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.
- Add oats, flour, flaxseed, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt to a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Add Califia Farms Oat Beverage, maple syrup, and vanilla to a separate medium bowl and whisk to combine.
- Pour wet ingredients into the bowl with dry ingredients and mix until well distributed. Add blueberries and strawberries and mix to combine.
- Scoop mixture evenly into prepared muffin tin and bake in the oven until center is set and a toothpick inserted comes out clean, about 30-35 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before transferring to refrigerator. Enjoy!