The ultimate comfort meal for the winter months, this Bread Pudding is a great way to use up stale or leftover bread! Keep this vegan and dairy-free recipe on hand when you're looking for a sweet and flavorful dessert.
Cook Time: 30-40 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 5 tablespoons water
- 1 cup Califia Farms Vanilla Almond Beverage
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 14-ounce loaf of bread, cubed and chunked
- Maple syrup and coconut ice cream, optional
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. In a bowl, mix flax seeds and water, set aside for 5+ minutes until it gets thick. This vegan mixture will work in place of the typical eggs used in this recipe.
- In a bigger bowl, mix together Califia Farms Vanilla Almond Beverage, vanilla extract, cinnamon, sugar and the flax “egg” mixture. Next, toss in your cubed bread and mix throughout until fully combined.
- Transfer to a baking dish. Bake for 35-40 minutes. Remove and top with maple syrup and ice cream. Enjoy!