This quick batter comes together to make a beautiful, fluffy dutch baby! Serve with powdered sugar and assorted berries with coconut yogurt.
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Prep Time: 20-25 minutes
Total Time: 40-45 minutes
- 1 ½ cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3rd cup sugar
- 1 can of juice of chickpeas (aquafaba)
- 2 cups Califia Farms Oat Beverage
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons vegan butter
- Top with: powdered sugar, berries, coconut yogurt
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix flour, baking powder and sugar. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix aquafaba, oatmilk and lemon juice. Slowly add in your dry ingredients to the wet and mix well until completely incorporated.
- In a cast iron or oven-safe pan, melt butter. When sizzling and melted, add in your batter for the dutch baby. Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes, until the outsides are crispy, and the inside is cooked. Cooking times may vary depending on your oven.