These Harvest Quinoa Bowls are a filling and delicious weeknight dinner option that can easily be customized based upon what vegetables you currently have in your fridge. Plus, our dairy-free tahini dressing is so addicting -- you may end up putting this on everything!
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 10 brussels sprouts, halved
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 1 small sweet potato, cubed
- 1 small yam, cubed
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- ½ cup tahini
- 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons Califia Farms Unsweetened Almond Beverage
- 2-4 tablespoons water
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place chickpeas, sweet potatoes and yam on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with kosher salt. Place in the oven and bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add halved brussels sprouts and red onion. Place back in the oven and bake for an additional 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the tahini, maple syrup, Califia Farms Unsweetened Almond Beverage and 2 tablespoons of water. Whisk to combine. Add additional water, one tablespoon at a time, until the mixture thins out. This step may take a little while, so be patient and keep whisking!
- Add cooked quinoa or grain of your choice to a bowl, then top with roasted veggies and drizzle with tahini sauce. Enjoy!