This peach and mango dairy-free ice cream is effortlessly simple to put together, and so creamy! It uses frozen peaches and mangos, blended with coconut cream and Califia Farms Oat Beverage.
Servings: 3 to 4
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 6 hours
- 1 12-ounce bag of frozen peaches
- 1 12-ounce bag of frozen mango
- ½ cup coconut cream
- ½ cup Califia Farms Oat Beverage (adjust with more if needed, but we are looking for a thick consistency)
- Blend everything together in a high speed blender. Use a blender stick if needed. Make sure it is mixed throughout -- the mixture should be pretty thick.
- Place in a metal tray and set in the freezer for up to 6 hours. Remove from the freezer when ready to eat, let sit for 10-15 minutes, scoop, and enjoy!