Our favourite type of breakfast? One that's already prepped and ready to go. This Pumpkin Chia Pudding can be made ahead of time and enjoyed throughout the week -- plus, it's pumpkin flavored, so you already know we're excited.
Prep Time: 5 minutes, plus at least 15 minutes to rest
Total Time: 20 minutes
- ½ cup Califia Farms Pumpkin Spice Latte Cold Brew
- ½ cup Califia Farms Vanilla Almond Creamer
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- Vegan whipped cream, optional
- Vegan chocolate chips, optional
- Pumpkin pie spice, optional
- Combine Califia Farms Pumpkin Spice Latte, Califia Farms Vanilla Almond Creamer, vanilla extract and chia seeds in a small bowl. Stir to combine.
- Set aside for at least 15 minutes, to overnight.
- Divide between two cups and top with vegan whipped cream, dairy-free chocolate chips and a sprinkling of pumpkin spice. Enjoy!