3 ingredients, 1 blender, and 6 hours of patience is all you need to create this Strawberry Ice Cream. Save this recipe below for the next time you're craving the perfect summer treat.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Freeze Time: 6 hours
Total Time: 6 hours 10 minutes
- 2 12-ounce bags frozen strawberries
- 1 cup Califia Farms Extra Creamy Oat Beverage
- 1 cup coconut cream
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. The texture should be very thick, much thicker than a smoothie.
- Transfer to a metal pan, or ice cream pan, and freeze for up to 6 hours.
- Scoop and serve. Top with flakey sea salt, if desired. Enjoy!